Wednesday, January 27, 2010

saya sayang ummi ♥ ♥ ♥

salam 'alaik~
thanks to Allah! still giving us chances to live this life. Alhamdulillah~~~ :)
thanks to Allah too, coz He gives my family and I an opportunity to get to know Him more....sacrifice our worship to Him. Alhamdulillah~~~

By the way, ummi and abi arrived safely there. Really hope they'll be back safely soon. I really miss ummi!~ I feel strange+sad. because I will call ummi everyday! EVERYDAY~ but since yesterday, i just can sms her from here. and ummi did reply! i was so happy!! though ummi just went there by yesterday, i feel like a month i didn't talk to her...laugh, cry, "manje2" etc. from now on, i have to call my sisters and brother everyday too~~~ take care of them... hope they did well at home~~ insyaAllah...

Oh Allah, please make me strong to go through this probs~ i'm scared that i can't be a good daughter and a sister~~~ huhuhuhu :'(

May Allah bless ummi and abi.....
ameen....

p/s: my final examination are coming soon. all the best to all JAD friends~


stand.up.with.faith

4 comments:

Mus said...

Slmt berjaya !!

norulqalbi said...

huhuhu~
thanks mus!~
:):)

Anonymous said...

saya sayang ibu saya

norulqalbi said...

izzat >>
alhamdulillah..
luahkan rasa syg pada beliau~~~
xrugi pon ^_^"